The C@PSTONE Blog
Learn along with us. As we gain knowledge and find new discoveries we will share them here.
Five Facts about Mobile Marketing
Optimize your website for Mobile Marketing for consistent growth.
1. Do online visitors use mobile devices to view your Social Media properties?
Approximately 51% of all web traffic is done on a mobile phone. More than 80% of internet users use a smartphone.
2. Are you optimizing your content for a Mobile Social Media experience?
If your online content isn’t mobile-friendly 61% of website visitors won’t return.
3. Is advertising via Mobile ads right for your business?
Mobile ad spending will exceed $339B in 2023 and could go as high as $413B in 2024.
4. What percentage of website traffic is mobile in the U.S.?
In excess of 84% of the U.S. access the internet on their phones. By 2025 the number is projected to increase to 87%.
5. Why is Mobile optimization of your content important and why should you focus resources and investment dollars on Mobile?
Optimization of your content for mobile is important:
- eCommerce spending soared to $47BB. in 2020.
- 30% of eCommerce spending was on mobile.
- 70% of mobile searches result in an online action.
- 79% of smartphone users purchased a product
- 93% use the internet on smartphones to find local businesses.
Viewers turn to online reviews of products and services to gain knowledge from peers, about items they are looking to purchase. Users gain trust and confidence in their product purchase and tend to be more satisfied and are more likely to become long-term satisfied customers.
For more satisfied online visitors, optimize your website for improved mobile performance. Keep in mind for every second of load time website conversions will decrease by 4%, and 61% of users will not return to a website that is not mobile-friendly.